Saturday, August 22, 2009

8-22-2009/sat.

It's 4:20 pm and I took a little nap. I didn't sleep all that well last night. In the morn, I went to the 'Swap-O-Rama" and bought some fruits and veggie's, with the money
I got from "Bah-bah" Daniel.
I think I'd better go down to the basement, and see what I can find to sell at the market tomorrow. I dug up a few thing's from the basement, and got some dust in my
throat.I'm having problems with my throat this year. Ever year I seem to have a health related problem. This year there's a swelling that doesn't want to go away.
If it gets irritated , it will make me choke. It hurts real bad. Like emergency bad! I don't like Hospitals. So I use a little apple cider vinegar and that helps calm it.
I'm going to have it checked soon. I am a singer, song writer, guitar playing brother. I need my voice back. Lalah Hathaway will be in town tomorrow. I would like to see
her sing. Her father 'Donny" was my idol. I'm smiling right now! I'm cooking some food right now, I will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment