Sunday, November 15, 2009

Germ War-Fare, The Flu

The flu shot, I ever take them, and don't intend to. It just doesn't make good sense to me.
Flu; short for influenza, a respiratory or intestinal infection caused by a virus.
Virus; any of a group of very small infective agents that cause various diseases, as measles, influence.
Every year the death-rate of flu related deaths increases. Drugs do not destroy virus; they make them change and adapt, and becomes stronger than before. This gives the legalized Drug Dealer another chance to go back to the never ending drawing broad of drug making, money making Pushers; to create some thing new every year.
The H1N1 has been around for years, I know because I had it, and I probably have it wright now. The regular flu doesn't do me this bad. I'm feeling better today. Drinking tea's and taking Herbal body colon cleanse; seems to be working. My headache is gone, and I'm hunger. It's time to eat some thing, (vegetarian of course). I'll talk later on ever thing that I'm using to fight my illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment