Thursday, November 26, 2009

NATURAL CURES

Nature cures are what am interested in; thing that are free of side effects. Things that help , and not harm you.
Their was a winter, I don't remember which one , but I was very sick. I was very weak, and short of breath. My lungs hurt, and my heart didn't beat to well either.
I was introduced to a health practitioner, who upon listening to my condition, took out a diffuser and added some eucalyptus oil to it, which added the oil into the room. I could breath much better. The same thing can be done if you have a humidifier and oils too.
Some times we feed are illness, by eating the wrong things, I discovered that when I was cooking my meals, I was using the wrong spices. This box of spices con tined yeast, and the yeast was feeding my illness. It was slowly killing me.
Ezekiel 47:12 and fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.
http://One-MinuteCure"


No comments:

Post a Comment