Sunday, January 3, 2010

January 3, 2010

@Autum Ashante'
"The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words.
If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must
use the words. "STAY AWAKE PEOPLE!!!!

Mark 8:24 And he looked up, and said, I see man as trees, walking.
Were is the comparison;
Hosea 14:8 Ephraim shall say, What have I to do with idols? I have heard him, and observed him : I am like a green fir tree. From me is thy fruit found.
A fir tree; a crpress tree ; the same tree that they us for Christmas.
What does this kind of tree represent or what kind of poeple does this tree represent. Lets see now; it's stands tall, it's very fertile, and the seeds are many, and dark in color; so when they ceremoniously cut them out of the mother earth, and dressed them up in nice bright, and shinny color's ; what is that all about? Some times I feel like a motherless child! Oh Africa!

Matthew 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit ; but the corrupt tree bringeth
forth evil fruit.

Rev. 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Proverb 3: 13-35 ; - 3:16 Length of days is in her right hand ; and in her left hand riches and
honour.
17 Her ways are ways of pleasantness and all her paths are peace.
18 She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her : and happy is
every one that retaineth her.
That is the Goddess .
Now I see , whenever I read Matthew 26: 1-13 Verily I say unto you,
Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, there shall
also this , that this women has done, be a memorial of her.
Who honors this request of Jesus? A memorial of her, as gospel throughout the whole world
forever.
That is the GODDESS SPIRIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment