Friday, January 29, 2010

WHAT IS YOUR NAME? 2010/1/29

So many have died and I'm still here. Why am I still here? I guess I'm here to teach you how to die with honor. What is my name and what does it mean? What is your name, and what is it's number, for it will tell you your life's path. Everything must change. The young become the old. I am in the declining years of my life. Is there another song to be sung. May I not pass away with a lie on my lips. I'm going to keep asking the question ; what is the meaning of the word Haiti, until someone give me a true answer. What is the meaning of the word "Haiti". For now, at this time Haiti is just another way of saying negre; French,or negro in Spanish. Negro is a Spanish word meaning black. Black is an English word meaning negro; that's how it should be read in a Spanish dictionary. An earthquake in Haiti, and someone said it is the end of the world. Yes' it is the end of the world, but with every ending there is a beginning . What happen to all the dinosaurs. This could be are fate, extinction.
If you want to be black, you will not be seen. Just go and turn off the lights, and you will see what I mean. black is a color. We have turned a color, black into a concept. My skin is brown, not black. Every nation of people have a connection to a Land. The People and the Land, and their name. If you are not in control, and you don't own it. It's not yours. The name was given to you and you claimed it, TOBY. Now; who are you, Alice in Wonderland?
Life is a listen , and mistakes will be made. When something is broken we must fix it. It's time for a new name. Haiti' no more. It's time for a new name Black's no more. What is your name?
Psalms 19:14 Let the words of my month and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in the sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Once you get burned by the fire, you keep your distance. Why would you build your house on fault or on shaky ground. Why would you poison the air and the water's that you have to use? Why would you put things in and on your body that will do you know good.
It's time to take Jesus off of the cross.
It's time to take Jesus off of the cross.
It,s time to take Jesus off of the cross.
Jesus, an Eng. word of New Test. Iesous, ee-ay-sooce: (Jehoshua)
Old Test.- Jehoshua - Yehowsha, ; means Jehovah-saved ; Yehovah saved.
1Sam. 2:35 I will raise up a faithful priest, that shall do according to that which is in mine heart and in my mind; and I will build him a sure house; and he shall walk before mine anointed for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment